OT : Oh Great....

That's the thing I can never get in all the "aliens invade Earth" movie. There is no special resource on this rock that aren't plentiful elsewhere in the galaxy. I mean, why bother?

Well, as far as we can tell, there is ONE resource on this planet that isn't plentiful elsewhere.
There is a resource on this planet that asks 'are we alone?'

Doomsday Clock? Nuclear Threat? :ROFLMAO:

Try living in a country where not checking your shoes before you put them on can kill you.

Well.... maybe you should try wearing sandals, then you dont need to be worried about the shoe laces ;)

I wonder if they make these with a steel cap? :ROFLMAO:

71FUINouPxL._UX395_.jpg

Well, as far as we can tell, there is ONE resource on this planet that isn't plentiful elsewhere.
There is a resource on this planet that asks 'are we alone?'

I wouldn't be surprised if we are the only resource that the "others" care about. Ever notice how people all over the globe act/talk/assume like the world revolves around humans? Well, maybe that's a natural subconscious realization because it's our petri dish and we are the focus of one big experiment. Maybe we're them, or maybe we're their creation, but I can't shake the feeling we're being watched with much anticipation to see what we do.