FTView SE and Windows file Explorer

blperkins

I have an FTView SE (V9) application that is using VBA to create a .CSV file and saving it to a specific folder on the hard drive. The operator can change the name of the file but the location is hard coded in the VBA code.

I would like to use the windows file explorer to select the location and name of the file. I tried the Application.GetOpenFilename but the VBA side gave me build errors. I assume because it is VBA in FTView and not windows.

But I am wondering, has anyone else been able to get the windows file explorer functioning in FTView SE?

Thanks,

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Gentlemen - Our site is in the process of upgrading our clients from Windows 7 to Windows 10 (SE version 9.0), and we have a couple screens that...
Replies
Views
Hello... I've just had to buy a new lappy and it came with Windows 8.1, no options for W7, and I'm stuck on site with only my Studio 5000 v21 and...
Replies
Views
Guys, does anyone know how to run FTView Sudio 6.0 under Windows 7 64 bit? Rockwell says: use VWware, but this is not allowed by our IT man. I've...
Replies
Views
Dear All I have a question about the ActiveX and FTVIEW 6.0 on Windows 7. I have develop an application on FTVIEW 5 and use on Windows XP PRO...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom