Quickpanel CE and DeviceNet

Dave Powers

I would like to use a Quickpanel CE touchscreen with DeviceNet to talk to my Staubli robot controller. I haven't found much information from GE Fanuc about using DeviceNet with the Quickpanels.

Can I have the robot act as the master and set up variables between the robot and the Quickpanel? I would like to have the Quickpanel manipulate and display the status of bits and/or registers (variables) in the robot controller.

Any thoughts on this?

Dave

Yes, when you order your QuickPanel View, order:
IC754DVNS01 DeviceNet Slave for QP View $375.00 US
with it. This plugs into the back of the Quick Panel.

Similar Topics

Hi, I received the following project from a customer on a QuickPanel Proface 6" that I need to swap to a Siemens Panel. However, I cannot seem to...
Replies
Views
Dear colleagues, hello to everybody! I have a problem with Quickpanel IC754VBI06SFD-GF Proficy Machine Edition Runtime 6.5 QuickPanel View V2.00...
Replies
Views
Dear guys, I am not a programmer but I can do simple things myself. I'm stuck with the following. if I want to extract a value from my rx3i...
Replies
Views
does anyone know if you can make a graphical panel with the quickpanel+ 7inch that you can only open with a password? for example a panel where...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need some help in uploading of QuickPanel gp570-sc21 program to PC. I load from QP to PC the project through the working HMI-CAB-C49...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom