Old Screen Creator Software for DP-C321

campkob2

Hi I have an old DP-C321 that has a program on it that I'm trying to retreive so I can make a smooth upgrade to a newer touch panel. I don't have the Screen Creator software (DP-PGMSM) so I can't get the tag names that they are associated with. Automation Direct doesn't sell the software anymore and told my I can't get it. I only need to it get the old tags off for an easier upgrade. Does anyone out there have a copy of it they would be willing to part with? 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Koby

Thanks for the reply,

I saw that thread but they previously bought the software and Automation Direct will only send it to you if you bought it before they discontinued the software.

There are others on the forum, for instance, bernie_carlton and icky812, that are more familiar with AutomationDirect. Maybe one of them will see your post and jump in to help.

We never used the DirectTouch so didn't have the software either.

A google for "Koyo Screen Creator 5" and "sc5e.zip" gets some hits but I don't know their quality (lack of viruses).

The previously bought requirement does not apply to Screen Creator software. campkob2 has been contacted.

🍻

Screen Creator for a DP-320 Please

The previously bought requirement does not apply to Screen Creator software. campkob2 has been contacted.

🍻

Good Afternoon Andy, I saw that you kindly help Campkob2 with the screen creator, I had similar problem, I’m in a new position where I had two old hmi that I need to modified to add info. One of them I get the software form automation direct (C-More 2.78), and the other one is a DP-320, and seems like I need the same software (Screen Creator) for make my changes. Could you help with this problem. I will appreciate your help.

Regards

Hello batcommander,

I know you are just trying to help but you can not put links to software unless authorizes by the manufacture, I have removed your link

Maybe contact Automation Direct for more information, they have helped me a few times and most of the time are willing to help

Best regards
Mark

What works?

I was recently contacted by a customer who has a DP-C321. I looked back and found I have Screen Creator Version 1.1. It does not show support for the 321 models. Only the 320. I then contacted Andy at Automation Direct and he was kind enough to get me to ScreenCreator(v1.17) which is really version 2.24e after you install it. Surprisingly, non of the DP series of any kind are listed as being supported in that version.

I am hoping someone our here may be able to either give me the real v1.17 or point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
AtoZ

Solved

I was recently contacted by a customer who has a DP-C321. I looked back and found I have Screen Creator Version 1.1. It does not show support for the 321 models. Only the 320. I then contacted Andy at Automation Direct and he was kind enough to get me to ScreenCreator(v1.17) which is really version 2.24e after you install it. Surprisingly, non of the DP series of any kind are listed as being supported in that version.

I am hoping someone our here may be able to either give me the real v1.17 or point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
AtoZ

Problem solved. Brainfart. Too many old programs in my collection and while transferring from 1 computer to other, mixed up what I thought I was doing. If I knew how to delete the previous post, that would be best as most of what I typed is wrong.

Last edited: