Coding

you need no code just need an instrument like a radar connected to your plc analog input.
Then scale your analog input according to tank geometry and that´s all.
Tha value out of scale operation will be display on HMI.
Repeat operation four more times.
Note I am an AB guy.

hi
may i ask some one to send me a code for displaying Tank Water level for 5 tanks
using PLC HMI

Thanks

More info is needed:
  1. type of sensors used to measure tank level
  2. brand and type of PLC used to process the data
  3. brand and type of HMI to display the stuff
  4. amount and currency you're willing to pay for the work to be done
If number 4 is reasonable I'm prepared to look in to numbers 1 through 3. Maybe others here as well. Then the bidding can start...

hi

type of sensors used to measure tank level
NOT YET MAY BE INFRA RED
brand and type of PLC used to process the data
HORTON
brand and type of HMI to display the stuff
HORTON
amount and currency you're willing to pay for the work to be done
If number 4 is reasonable I'm pr
ITS FOR MY TRAINING PURPOSE ONLY THANKS

hi

no you are right no feelings:)

sometime its hard to elaborate with the real situation i am in

anyway i need a code in ST/LD/or/FB which then; i need help how to connect the outputs from the sensors.

also anyone know why one use different languages for different functions?

eg.ST
FB
LD

a generic method will do

cheers guys

hi
may i ask some one to send me a code for displaying Tank Water level for 5 tanks
using PLC HMI

Thanks

I've scoured the internet, and found an obscure code "WHATTHAFK", and it probably won't work unless you are using a GXMWA 327p Rev.Q PLC HMI

No one will do your work for you. We may however offer advice or help.

To wire the sensors you will need the wiring diagram for the sensor and the manual for your plc.

For the logic you will need the manual for your plc to scale the input from the sensor. If you are unable to even find that information, you are in over your head.

I've scoured the internet, and found an obscure code "WHATTHAFK"

Funny, I find that code popping up in some of my engineers work too. When I find it I loudly call out its name, followed by "What the hell were you thinking, <insert colleagues name>?"

To be fair I believe they sometimes find it embedded deep within my work too, often in the "Comments exclusion zone"