Anyone use this training kit?

Phoenix is one of the few I dont sell, have you used many Ken? I have thought about selling them

I have used lots of Phoenix components over the years, including firewalls, and VPN access devices, but never the plc's.

I am looking to develop an in house Maintenance tech PLC course, just checking what's available.
I am most likely going to use S7-1200's, we have 3 or 4, 1214C's we pulled from demo'd skids.

Last edited:
I had one of those PLC next demos in the shop for about 3 weeks and never got time to play and learn. It looks cool.

Similar Topics

I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
They are installed in a control panel that was made in France and are intended for the termination of analog inputs. Each of the red capped...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom