uniop-model EK-04

Just a quick note. The battery on the UniOP is only for it's clock. It has nothing to do with the program you load to it. So don't think the battery is the issue.

Good Luck!

hello volan,
Thanks foyou for reply and i'm evaluate your help and interest..
i've check the connection you note and everythings were ok but the panel remains did not communicate or functioning with the PLC!..hence, i think that the problem is in the configuration of the panel but i dont know how to configure it. the attached photos showing an important configuration menus, please Volan, see it and tell me the suitable configuration for it..waiting

uniop1.JPG uniop2.JPG uniop3.JPG uniop4.JPG uniop.JPG

configuration menu

Hello Volan,
I'm still think that the problem in the setting of the configuration menus of designer6 which must be set correctly before downloading the project to the new panel. Hence, i attached you the configuration menus and ask your kind to see it and quide me to the proper setting for each one... Regards

uniop.JPG uniop1.JPG uniop2.JPG uniop3.JPG uniop4.JPG

Hello, Johneedw!
-----------------
I send pictures from my project. It's clear. You must download to the panel project with new MPI settings. And check (may be) config communication settings in the panel. Regards....

config_MPI.jpg conf_MPI_1.jpg config_MPI_address.jpg

mpi setting

Dear Volan,
Thanks for reply, but for the 2nd & 3rd pimages u sent ,i dont know how to find the proper values of the MPI address for (HMI ,Highest &PLC). In my menu ,these values are (3,15 &2)but i dont know if that a correct values or not!. Please Volan , guide me to the way to find the proper values...
note/Also, for the 1st image of controler mode, my designer6 is not have the upper 3 options (extenal, internal& both)!..

Hello, johneedw!
- "for the 1st image of controler mode, my designer6 is not have the upper 3 options (extenal, internal& both)!.." - It's very important! This is "Configure Controllers" --> external and MPI. (Your panel should support MPI!!!!!)
-- You says: "In my menu ,these values are (3,15 &2)but i dont know if that a correct values or not!. " => Check addresses in your S7 project. (Simatic manager -> CPU -> connections (NetPro))...
do it...