Stratix nat configuration

n30

Hello Folks!

I have a strange problem with my Stratix configuration.

I have one Stratix working as NAT device and another working as a Router.

I have several machines, some I manage to configure the Smartports as Multiport Device and others as Switches(access) because those machines have lots of devices connected within.

The issue here is that: If I boot the Stratix BEFORE I boot the machines everything works fine, but IF the switch is booted AFTER I can't find anything.

If I restart any PLC It will show instantly. Since we shut off everything at the end of the shift, and the Stratix is so slow, by the time is ready all the machines are up and the Nat never starts.

https://imgur.com/gallery/5yEsxrl

Thank you

Rslinx

gdbiIY3.jpg

Similar Topics

I'm having a terrible time configuring the NAT. This is exactly the same issue that many others have appeared to have. I've read everything I...
Replies
Views
I got one of the Stratix 5700 w/ NAT switches (1783-BMS10CGN) and cannot get NAT to function. I followed the NAT quickstart guide from the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I am looking for some help to get communications going through a Stratix 5700 with a NAT rule in it. I did not set the stratix up but I...
Replies
Views
hello there, so i have a stratix 5700, that i need to setup with some NATing. System is close to whats described in the plcguru link here...
Replies
Views
OK. so for the past week i have been working on setting up our plant wide scada system and changing addresses over to the new network. We have 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom