Bristol to Compactlogix

Was hoping to get away from that

Was hoping to get away from that. I can do it with a Prosoft card, or use a Productivity 1000 as a converter. But that adds a piece of hardware and failure point.
Thanks if we come up with anything I will post for others to use.

Cowboy

Might check with RedLion.

I believe the data station handles BRAP.

In my experience, they are extremely easy to configure.

Yep it does. I have one of those as well as the prosoft unit. I also have a Molex card for compact logix. All three work was just hoping to find a way without adding hardware.
Thanks
Guys

Was hoping to get away from that. I can do it with a Prosoft card, or use a Productivity 1000 as a converter. But that adds a piece of hardware and failure point.
Thanks if we come up with anything I will post for others to use.

Cowboy

They fail that seldom, that shouldn't even be a consideration.

They fail that seldom, that shouldn't even be a consideration.

I have had the Red Lion lock up twice in the middle of the night, we had to come in for it. So yes it is a consideration. Also it is another piece of software for my team to learn and support. We are going to be replacing 60 or so remote Bristol PLC with AB over the next 5-7 years. Once we put in our new radio rings and Data Concentraters it is not a problem with kep ware.

I have a Bristol Network 3000 3335 communicating with a controllogix using modbus RTU, and a prosoft inrax modbus card.They are only 10 meters or so appart and works well.