Mitsubishi plc

I am sorry, I am unable to offer such a program. I have never done this before. I would give you one if I had. All I can do is try to explain what needs to be done. Never before did I communicate two MELSEC with each other. Either I use remote IO to get IO data to the PLC, or use a PC to get data from the PLC. What you need to do is doable, I can say this from my understanding of Melsec protocol, but is no trivial undertaking that I could do in five minutes. Sorry to disappoint.

As Alfredo stated, it is not an easy task, however, in those links I posted there are some examples, again I have never done PLC to PLC on Q series only Scada to PLC, I have always used NETH cards to do the communication this is easy, no programming only configuration of memory areas. As you only have a couple of bits to link between the PLC's if there is a bit of spare I/O why not wire them and do it digitally it sounds like you only need to send an enable signal to another PLC to run a motor.

I want use modscan with Mitsubishi plc
Data transfer between
Fx5ujplc and system
How can I see data transfer properly o r not

Spatil, I suggest you start a new thread. Also need a bit more information I assume you mean FX5 and what is the other system