Omron NT600M Screen

moshesabo

I am new on PLC and a friend gave me an Omron NT600M screen to play a litle and get aquainted with it he also lended me a plc with a rack. I can not program the screen as I do not have the program to do it, wich is the program and where can I find it.
Many thanks

Software required is Omron NTSS.

Take a look in the Download area at www.mrplc.com

This is a DOS program, so it may or may not work on your computer.

Hope this will help.
Thanks gtsuport, I searched the page you mentioned could see some Omron programs but could not find the Omron NTSS could you help me with more specifics
Thanks again

Similar Topics

Hi There. I have PC to get few tags from PLC into C# windows forms application. What is the best and fastest way? I could not find Omron in...
Replies
Views
Our plant manger/my boss wants each line to display the takt time above the line. I am trying to research the cheapest way to do this. Our plant...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am new when it comes to Omron PLCs. Currently I'm uploading program from CJ1M PLC using CS1W-CIF31 cable only. I connected the...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am trying to use an omron cj2m-cpu33 with a CP1W-CIF01 plug in serial connector to talk to a zebra ZT610 printer. I am getting the data...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm having trouble downloading a file to a omron nt11 PT. I am able to upload from 2 other PT's but am unable to download...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom