Minimum ohms on 0-10v input?

Its "suitable for 0-10v". Had to use magnifying lens. It is like a sprung wound potentiometer, I think. A cable comes out of the sensor and attaches to the moving mechanism you want to sense/track. You can have it in your hand, with no power applied, hook-ed up to ohm meter, and watch the resistance climb as you pull out the cable. So, I don't think there is any circuitry inside. I think it is just a simple potentiometer that is spring return to zero ohms
Anyway, there are three leads and on the one symbol... it looks like the "wiper" symbol that AB uses on their 10k pots.
It has 19 inches of pull cable and the resistance is quite linear. I've seen POWERED versions of it on the internet and they are called "string sensors."
Hope this answers all your questions.

Similar Topics

Looking over the technical data for a PowerFlex 755 & noticed they specify a minimum enclosure volume for their drives: (1)When using a circuit...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working with an IO link sensor (measuring current across motor)and need to read in and store the sensor values for 5 seconds, then...
Replies
Views
Yes or now and if yes what would you include or test for as a minimum standard? I can think of things like DeMorgan's theorem Karnaugh maps -...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a PID loop in an AB ControlLogix processor and what I'd like to do is make sure that it doesn't all the CV to fall below a certain...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I am new to PLC programming. I have M340 PLC intended to be used for data acquisition system from AI MODULE. The mentioned scan time...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom