Rslinx Not detecting Panelview Component

Sangw

Hi,
I'm having Panelview component C600 and Panelview component C1000 HMI. I have connected them in network using NET-ENI module through switch (Controller used is ML1200). Ideally my RsLinx should show both HMI's after adding their IP under Ethernet devices, However it is showing yellow question mark with red cross on it. I'm using RsLinx Classic Lite 2.59.00 CPR9 SR5. How could I solve this problem?

Similar Topics

Hello guys I want so check a failure with you I have a 1756-ENBT that is in a local network connecting to a 1756-EN2T Well I cant see the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day. I just started out with PLC’s and by that I mean I was trying to understand how things...
Replies
Views
I have serveral PCs all running RSLinx. Once I set the driver as Ethernet or EthernetIP and start the driver, it always automatically discovers...
Replies
Views
I am fairly new to Linx/OPC/and PLC's in general, but I've done ok up to this point. I am writing an application that communicats to the plc...
Replies
Views
I need to support some old data collection that is running on Excel, but I need to get it running on LibreOffice. The following statement works...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom