Emerson Drive Software

bitmonkey

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anybody have any experience using CTSoft software with Emerson drives? Not sure how to set up the comms.

Are you referring to setting up CTSoft to talk with an existing drive or to set up the comms on the drive itself?

Nevermind, I don't have the right cable, DOH!

EDIT: Thanks for your reply, I was trying to connect directly to a drive with my laptop and an ethernet cable. I found the info for the cable I need. There goes another $200!

Last edited:
I paid over 300 Canadian for the cable. It's RS485 and a specific to Emerson as I tried Schneider's cable and it didn't work.

Similar Topics

I am replacing a US Drive VFD with an Emerson 201m VFD and this is the first time I have ever installed one. I have it working so far in keypad...
Replies
Views
After another exhausting day (Day 2) I thought I would ask some of the experts what I may be doing wrong. I have an M700 Emerson drive that has 5...
Replies
Views
I Have a project using Emerson EP-P Programmable Drive and I am new to these Servo drives. What is the best way to set up drive for tight speed...
Replies
Views
Could someone lead me in the right direction? Using Crimson 2 and a 306 hmi unit how would you set up the allen bradley micrologix 1400 plc to be...
Replies
Views
Anyone had any experience with these. I have used mostly Yaskawa for the last few years, but a rep came in and has worked his magic on our boss...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom