Siemens Counting module

roxtech

Hi,
In manual there is no detail about availability of function latch/retrigger. but when i try to parameter for this function. I did not find parameter related this. then i search in help file and found this function is only available in module 6ES7 350-1AH02-0AE0.
Please check the help file of function module package CD. Click on Latch/Retrigger

Best Regards.

Hi,
In manual there is no detail about availability of function latch/retrigger. but when i try to parameter for this function. I did not find parameter related this. then i search in help file and found this function is only available in module 6ES7 350-1AH02-0AE0.
Please check the help file of function module package CD. Click on Latch/Retrigger

Best Regards.
module 6ES7 350-1AH03-0AE0 have no latch/re trigger function.
some thing missing above.

Hello Zahid,

It has been a while, but I seem to remember those FM counters have a hardware gate, to enable/disable counting. Is that what you are looking for?