Unemployed Veteran Slot

Phil Buchanan

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a few open slots left for my ControlLogix Boot Camp training class October 29th through November 2nd in Charleston, S.C. one of which was filled by a Veteran trying to get employment into this industry so I was going to provide his class for free or well actually an Honorable Discharge with a copy of his DD214.

Unfortunately, some things came up that will prevent this gentleman from being able to attend at this time but I have promised him a slot in the future whenever he can make it here.

So I have 1 slot open for an unemployed veteran with Honorable Discharge and a copy of their DD214 that would like a ControlLogix training class to help them find employment.

I am not trying to advertise but I thought someone here may know a well deserving candidate that could really use this. I had planned to post it to Linkedin but I thought I would ask here first.

If you know anyone this would be a good fit for please have them contact me at [email protected] or call me at 770-584-8931 as soon as possible so we would have time to discuss and get them scheduled.

Must have Basic computer skills using Microsoft Windows (Windows 7 will be used)

Must have basic electrical skills.

Must be currently unemployed.

Must have an Honorable Discharge and a copy of their DD214 to be sent in lieu of monetary payment.

Thanks