Read Server users from FactoryTalk ME

Evirua

Scenario: I want to add Windows-linked users directly on FactoryTalk ME (on the PanelView), but I don't have prior knowledge of the usernames in my server's directory.

Is it possible to read a list of the server-registered users directly from the PanelView, so that I can then add them as Windows-linked users?

Similar Topics

Hello, I set up my Micro820 with a basic mapping. When I try to run a script to read the addresses I get errors for illegal addresses...
Replies
Views
How to fetch data from Microsoft sql server into ftv? I wanted to create form and store all the data into sql database... Also i need to search...
Replies
Views
My problem is that I can not approach variables from OPC Scout 10. I can see Data blocks but not variables. I'm using TIA portal v14, SImatic...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working with a Citect OPC DA server and an Allen Bradley ControlLogix L71 PLC. I have set up my boards, ports, and I/O device. When I...
Replies
Views
Hi! Im newbie in PLC. Currently i have s7-200 cpu + cp243-1 and s7-1200 cpu connected to factory network (ethernet). The goal is to trasnfer data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom