Citect "Tab Page"

ChaBoki

I tried to imitate a tab page by making a box and when i click on the box it will go to another page.
but the tag cannot be bring to another page when i change page.

So for an Example i made a genie where it can only go on and off.
then i set the metadata and make a popup page.
i use AssMetadataPopUp() on the genie input to popup the page.

then in the page i use Pagegoto() on the "Tab" to change page when ever i click on it.

so, with this i manage to click on the pump and called a popup page where i can on and off the pump.
then when i click on the other tab. it will goes to another page where it indicates the pump is on or off.

The problem is, when i click on the another tab. it shows that the tag that is previously use on the first page does not bring to the new page.
it seems that the on off button is also cant function after i click back to the first page from the second page.

Pictures.
created a genie and a few popup page and associate it with metadata.

1. click on the genie and comes out a pop up page. On OFF button is Fine.

2. Click on Tab B to direct me to a page where it indicates the pump on or off. seems to be it cannot move forward the tag to the new page.

3. Goes back to tab A and the On OFF button are not functioning anymore.

Does anyone can help me or there are a better ways for me to create a tab page by using citect? i found so build in tab function in the Example project but i dont know how to use it.

thanks in advance.