Periodic event & Event in RSView

ckchew666

Hi,

I'm new to RSView32. Does RSView32 has event and periodic event? Where in certain period an event will be trigerred automatically (Periodic event).

Does REView ME & SE has it?

Thanks.

RSView32 has events. You can write some scripts ( using if-then-else, and-or- logic) to trigger this event. If you want this to be a perioic event, use system time tags to write the script and trigger it. RSViewSE also supports events.

RSView ME does not support events.

Similar Topics

I am new in programming. There are two things I am wondering about 1- if we set RPI of a module 20ms and if the scan time is for example 70ms...
Replies
Views
Have you ever implemented an event driven periodic task in CLX? How'd you go about it? I have a task that needs to be executed at least every...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm Lelis and i have to make an event run every like 5-10 minutes. The action is: AppStart "C:\Folhas de Marcha\Fonte - Folha de...
Replies
Views
How do i execute a event every 250 ms. I cant use the system timer because it only updates every 1 sec.
Replies
Views
Curios on the thoughts of using Continuous vs Periodic tasks. . The old SLC-500's mostly only had Continuous tasks. . The Compact & Control...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom