Bosch Rexroth motion controller CLM1.4

nabuch

Hello .
I have some kind of problem with loading program into CLM 1.4. I have working controler which has first symptoms of coming failure. Generally I have tried to upload data from the controller with the functions usage :
-controller receive where i specify what I want to upload
-Controler save - similar as above but with additionall option of uploading variables

I have tried to download what I have upload from old into new controller but generaly I receive error with the inproper operating mode (for parameters and logic task) and that some variables have wrong value.
I have spoken with my national from BR support but the guy was somwhere on site and didn't remember how to do it properly . He claimed that there was some kind of issue with the 1.4 ver that probably variables have to be reprogramed manually?
Anyone have any expirience with this controller ?