FT View Global Connections Tags Deleted

WallyWest

I am using FactoryTalk View Version 8.2. Sometimes, when I open my project, the Date and Time Global Connections have been deleted. This is annoying because I don't always verify these when doing a display mod, so when I download, the PanelView no longer syncs its clock to the plc. Is there a setting that I'm missing that causes the Global Connections to be retained in the project?? I might also add that this is a random anomaly.
Thanks
Wally

I am now on FT View ver. 10. Global Connections tags still continue to randomly disappear from my projects. Does nobody else have this issue?

Similar Topics

Can anyone tell me what happens to the tags I enter in Global Connections under "Display" for "Replace Display Number" and "Remote Display...
Replies
Views
Situation: I am upgrading a project in RSview ME. It uses RSview Station on a PC. I need to total values using macro's based on outputs from the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom