VFD for 1-phase motor

If you just need 60hz with speed constant, you can use a simple inverter supply like a Battery Backup for a PC that will accept 200 volt AC in for EU and a Output of 110-120 volt ac at 60 Hertz with at least 750 watts for a 1 hp motor.

Second adjustable option is a variable voltage and frequency controller meant for vibratory bowls but also can be used for single phase motor control. https://www.rodix.com/vibratory_feeder_controls.cfm

Well by golly, I just found found single phase output VFDs for sale on this site. https://www.ato.com/single-phase-vfd

I learned something new today.
Be careful. That's an "Americanized" front company for Chinese manufacturers being used to move their cheap junk products that they can't find legitimate partners for in North America. The real name of the company is "America Ysic Test Instrument Research Institute Inc.," registered in Florida as a Corporation but with a California address that if you Google, is small old strip mall full of various Chinese businesses, like a Barber shop, tax accountant, travel agency etc.

o.jpg

I wouldn't trust anything they say. A friend bought one of their cheap drives, it was absolute garbage, it literally caught fire when he powered it up. When he called to complain, they suddenly couldn't speak English and have never responded...