How to change HMI page with selector switch

Paradigm1999

Hi,

I am using Siemens S7-300 PLC and a Comfort panel HMI. I had 2 pages on my HMI. One is the Overview page and the other is the automatic page.

I had a selector switch connected to DI0 and DI1 of my PLC. I wanted to change the page of the HMI when the selector switch is changed. When DI0 set and DI1 reset, Overview page comes out. When DI0 reset and DI1 set, change to Automatic page on the HMI.

Can someone tell me what function or logic I can used to command the HMI to change page when DI0 or DI1 is set. Thanks a lot for your help

Code:
A "DI0"    // If selection 1
AN "DI1"
JCN AUTO
L 1        // Select screen number 1
T "ScreenNr"

AUTO: AN "DI0"   // else if Selection 2
A "DI1"
JCN NSEL
L 2              // Select screen number 2
T "ScreenNr"

NSEL: NOP 0      // Else do nothing

In WinCC, create tag linking to "SceenNr".
In the properties of this tag: Events > Change value > ActivateScreenByNumber. Screen number = "ScreenNr"
Now make sure your screens in WinCC have the correct numbers.
General > Settings > Number.
1 for Overview, 2 for Automatic screen.

Hi jeebs, sorry to let u know I am using TIA portal but very new to it and also Siemens programming. Am using omron all this while. How to do that in TIA portal

Hi Jeebs and STL, I still dont get it. Do I create the tag in the PLC tag or HMI tag? How to link them together? Hi STL, can show the full screen shots of your TIA portal? Thanks a lot

Hi Jeebs and STL, I manage to setup the iScreenNr on the HMI tag linking the > Change value > ActivateScreenByNumber. Screen number = "iScreenNr"

However, where do I enter the code?

I tried to create a Function Block DB with STL language but DI0.0, DI0.1, iScreenNr are all highlighted in red. How can I assign the iScreenNr to my HMI iScreenNr?

Hi Jeebs and STL,

Is this the correct way to link the PLC and HMI tag together so that when the PLC pass value to the HMI, it will update the screen? Thanks a lot

25t9s05.jpg

Was kinda busy, last days of the year people just need to have thing happen asap.

I haven't had the pleasure of using TIA portal yet, but it does look correct to me.