Directlogic supplier in Canada

basicbill

Just a real quick question.

Is there a DL supplier in Canada? I know that Automation Direct supplies to Canada .... but I was looking for an 'in country' supplier.

Thanks.

I thought that they used to have a VAR in Canada, but I don't see one listed on their site. Call them tomorrow or leave a post on their forum. There are Integrators listed.

Similar Topics

Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Is it correct to say that the dl05 program when uploaded does not store the current value in a v memory location? I have a customer that has one...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Background: We have a Directlogic 405 PLC that has an output card that has all solenoids on it. These solenoids are on plugs with...
Replies
Views
Can someone please explain the sinking and sourcing with respect to DL405 series PLC? I have already been through the manuals. Explanations with...
Replies
Views
I'm new to the whole Drum idea. I tried to figure it out but couldn't. I'm wanting to use a drum or sequencer to seqence a V memory depending on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom