CQM1H - Expansion Instructions / Download Error

GreenPuppy

Hello, friends, newbie over here!
Looking for some guru help regarding a transfer error from CX to a CQM1H for the Expansion Instructions. My hair is starting to turn white from this Failed to download the expansion instructions. Check PLC DIP switch or settings so I'm gonna start wearing a wig soon if no mercy is shown.

Setup:
  • PLC: CQM1H-CPU51
  • CX Programmer 9.5 on Windows 10 x64, using USB-CN226, (9600; 1,7,2,E)
  • Switch 4 is ON/left position
  • Full switch positions: 1 OFF, 2 OFF, 3 ON, 4 ON, 5 OFF, 6 OFF, 7 ON, 8 OFF.

Tried:
  • Downloading only the Expansion Instructions, without the program and the settings
  • Resetting DIP switch 4 to default with ON/OFF movements a few times and then powering on
  • Powering the PLC with sw4 OFF
  • Checked sw4 contact on the board with a multimeter
  • Comparing the expansion instructions says not matching, but the program was written successfully and matching 100%.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

CQM1H-Error.jpg

Thanks for your replies.

Yes, the communication is alright. I have written the program and the settings successfully.

I am starting to think that the CPU is not supporting the IOTC because when I replaced it with something else, all the 18 expansion instructions were written...

Any ideas are appreciated!

IOTC Dwell.jpg Error Message.jpg

Hello, guys,

Could you, please, give me a hand with an example for an alternative writing for the attached IOTP? I'm kinda new to this whole stuff and this IOTP guy is hurting my head :)
Referenced to SYSMAC CQM1H - Dedicated IO Units W238-e1-10, pdf page 281

Thanks!