DP Master System

In a DP Master System, the Master(S7 300 PLC) has to be placed always at the one end of the Bus or it could be placed at any place of the DP Master System?. Your help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Eduardo

On the DP network cable, the master can be placed anywhere, in the middle - or at one of the ends.

The node address can also be chosen freely. But it is common practise to select a low number for the master and higher number for the slaves.

Similar Topics

dear all, i will perform fat test on Master logic 200R PLC and scada system hardware,can anyone help me to do this procedures in correct...
Replies
Views
Hello. Is it possible to communicate with one wago module (slave on profibus) or ET 200 from two different siemens controllers (both masters)? Thanks.
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
I have to start out by saying I am not a PLC programmer and I have basic programming skills but mainly use software as a troubleshooting tool. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom