FactoryTalk View SE - handling machine vendors

Arthur H

We are setting up a FactoryTalk View SE Distributed installation, and are working with a partner who is responsible for the remainder of the plant. As yet they have not defined their suppliers; I have been given no budget to integrate them into the system, but am in a position to write their outline functional specification (broad brushstrokes).
So- how to work together? Are they to provide screens in xml format for us to import (how to add animation?) or should they set up a new Factorytalk view server for each machine (strikes me as over-kill). Any suggestions?

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I've inherited a system that manages the bulk material loading onto 4 reactors. The system is built on an SLC PLC and the majority of...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
This is admittedly a pretty obscure problem, but maybe someone else has run into it, or at least something similar. For reasons I won't get into...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom