Batch move markers to array

cmulder

Hi,

I am using Mitsubishi's GX IEC Developer, v4 to program a Mitsubishi QnA-series. I want to perform a batch move to move a series of markers (M500 to M520) into an array of booleans which I have created.
Using the BMOV_M function however I get an error saying that I have wrong input and output types.

Can anybody tell me how I can perform this move without any compiler messages? Should I perhaps be using a different function I do not know about?

Thanks in advance,

Caspar

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, Thought I had it figured out but I came to the conclusion it would not work. Here is what I'm working with... 1769-L30ER Flow Meter...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have expereince creating a custom API to build a campaign management system for FactoryTalk Batch? Stuck between using a REST API or...
Replies
Views
https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/qs/iasimp-qs042_-en-p.pdf The video links in this pdf are not working...
Replies
Views
Can someone shed some light on what the connector is that allows Batch to connect to Historian and create historical trends based on batch...
Replies
Views
Complete novice trying to integrate an industrial fluid filling process into MES using an anybus communicator Hardware: Anybus Communicator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom