Omron E5CN modbus mapping

hi, I have a problem with adressing for modbus communicaticon, I need read only proces variables and setpoint variable from OMRON E5CN temperature controller. I dont know, what I transfer these two variables, becouse these variable are in the variable area and are not direct read/write via modbus. Dont you have anyone experiance ?

I appending Omron manual

thans

Similar Topics

Have you configured the PID manually or use autotuning? http://mitakka369.blogspot.bg/2017/03/how-autotuning-of-pid-is-done.html :)
Replies
Views
My work has a temp control setup with Omron E5CN temp controller and an SSR. I am not sure what type of control output it has. (relay, voltage...
Replies
Views
The manual says it take either 120V or 24VDC. I hooked it up to 24VDC, and the front screen keeps blinking no matter what buttons I press and no...
Replies
Views
I have 24 E5CN controllers hooked up RS485 to a Omron CJ. They communicate using the Compoway/F protocol, and a routine written with the PCMR...
Replies
Views
Hi i am a newbie and looking for some help.. I have 2 of these pids and when the "output 1" lights up i dont get any voltage output to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom