ST-71 repeater panel modbus communication

sdmnishu

Lifetime Supporting Member
hello

i have Honeywell ST-71 REPEATER PANEL. can anyone tell me how to connect this ST-71 to the system 57 through Modbus communication.
i have also an Modbus interface card ...

here if i do an parallel connection the data is received but when i do the Master Slave communication the data is not received,,'

can anyone help me in doing an Honeywell st-71 to system 57 through modbus master slave communication..?

Help us.

What is a Honeuywell ST-71 (functionally)?

Can you provide a link to the manual where it describes ST-71 comm capability?

Can you provide a link to the manual/document that provides comm information on the System 57?

Dan

Similar Topics

Our plant has a network repeater station located in a field with two ProSoft RLX2-IHG network radios for connecting our plant network to a well...
Replies
Views
I have a customer attempting to use one of my cables (USB to Profibus) and is having issues connecting, I have never used one but it looks like it...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Is there any special configuration needed to apply when using a Fiber Repeater for ControlNet? I have a ControlLogix L61 (v16) running...
Replies
Views
Would someone take a look at the attached drawing and help me pick the correct Allen-Bradley ControlNet fiber repeater module should be used here...
Replies
Views
Dear Folks, In my plant (a water treatment plant) I have diagnostic repeater , part number 6ES7 972-0AB01 , the repeater got defective due to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom