Help to start PLC programming first time

Tarar

Hi,
I am new to PLC programming. Can some one tell me which is the most used method to program PLC and from where I should start?. Should I start with Structure Programming (PASCAL) or FUP or AWL or something else?.

Thanks in advance

Tarar

Most PLC's are programmed using Relay Ladder Logic. However, many of the newer systems can be programmed in several ways, structured text, Function Blocks, and others.

You can start by clicking the LEARN PLC'S at the top of the page, and perhaps buying Phil's book.

You can also take at look at: http://www.thelearningpit.com/

Thank you very much
Mr. Moore and Herr Haase

It will help me much to start programming.For the time being I have decided to use FUP to start. Later may be some other option.

Tarar

To RMA,

I think that "Moin" is known to everybody in South too :) By the way I have been living one and half year in North too :)