ASI slave diagnostics

Werner

We use a DP/AS-Interface link 20E. This block converts the ASI network to profibus I/O. I need something to indicate an ASI slave is not working. On the Siemens site I found some information about FB125/FC125? Does anybody know how to incorperate this into the S7 software?

My goal is to make a message on the HMI when ASI slaves are in error. On the site below I found exactly what I need. Unfortunately the download sites are not working.

http://www.sea.siemens.com/automat/product/net/pfb/diag/aufb125.html

Can anybody help me?

Hi Werner,
As far as i know there is only FC7 (ASI3422) to use with CP342-2/CP343-2 to indicate slave condition. You can get it from siemens. Basically there is a send and recieve area,ok,nok and status code. i send 19hex in the send area (Read total configuration)
and then recieve the slave configuration to a DB.
We are in the process of replacing Link 20's with CP's due to reliabilty issues, Even link 20E i find a pain in the A**e to set up.

HTH

Steve

As for FB125,FC125 Jesper and Roy have both posted threads about this.

Hi Werner,
Had a thought and checked an old backup disc, FB125 hopefully attached. I have another project with different HMI's using FB125, But you'll have to give me your email as it's quite big!

Steve