modicon quantum controller

srik

I worked earlier in a company which is having Modicon quantum PLC.
The CPU is 140 CPU 43412A.

Now there is a problem,the CPU get empty.So they have loaded the program using Concept V2.2. Adialogue box appeared after successful loading, down load completed successfully, start controller, clicked on Yes button. But the controller is not coming to start mode and now the controller status is showing “unknown controller''. I sugested them to check configuration for PLC type.But it is same as actual controller.

Please help us to solve the problem.

Have you loaded an executive? This is the operating system that the PLC uses to run the program that you write. The executive files are found in the Concept Execloader.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm trying to access a quantum PLC using ProWorx. Network explorer can find it on modbus plus node 12 but it's status reads "BUSY...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have a Modicon Quantum PLC, there is a alarm on display "noConfig" its happened after power failure, I have gone through manuals...
Replies
Views
When i read the specification of 140CPU43412A i observe that as remembered in specification 1. Local i/o : Maximum i/p and o/p words are 64 in...
Replies
Views
Main rack contained power supply 140cps52400 and 140cpu43412A and RIO HEAD 140CRP93100 in addition to another I/o cards . Another remote rack...
Replies
Views
System Details: We use hot redundant Modicon Quantum PLC with dual redundant communication having Remote IO racks (using CRP + CRA cards and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom