AB 193-E series overload issues

Marc

Hi everyone,

I just recieved an Important Product Service Notice from Rockwell Automation regarding the 193-E series overloads. Someone posted a question on another thread regarding a different problem that Ken Roach (as always) gave a quick response to.

He suggested discussing this in a different thread (quote below)

So, anyone who's interested in the 193-E series E1 Plus Overloads and their trip problems, let's take that up in a different thread.

So here we are!

Any thoughts?

Marc

Yeah, we got the notice two weeks ago. We have a crapload of these overloads out in the field right now, and are trying to come up with a plan to test them. Right now, our big challenge is to cross-reference the list of purchase orders they gave us with individual panel orders so we can get some idea of the geographic territory we're looking at. This is going to end up being a gigantic pain in the butt. o_O

Yeah, we got the notice two weeks ago. We have a crapload of these overloads out in the field right now, and are trying to come up with a plan to test them. Right now, our big challenge is to cross-reference the list of purchase orders they gave us with individual panel orders so we can get some idea of the geographic territory we're looking at. This is going to end up being a gigantic pain in the butt. o_O

We are in the same boat.

Our distributor told us about it when Rockwell started looking into the issue. I'm assuming they made sure we were sent the bulletin, because the cover sheet had all of our PO numbers to them for our past E1 purchases.

Same here, our vendor must have supplied Rockwell with a list of our P.O.s that included 193-E purchases, and it was a bunch.

Don't have a plan on how to address as of yet.

Marc