GX Developer Comments

Marc

Hi All,

We had a funny thing happen this morning in GX Developer. I opened a program file and all of the comments were gone. Very strange, has this ever happened to any of you and were you able to fix/resurect the comments?

Any help would be appreciated.

Marc

Doublle click on the file untill you come to the "OTHERS" file. inside this there should be a file named comment.wcd.if the size is 1kb it is probably empty. If there is no file then search your PC for wcd files incase it got lost somewhere. And to answer your question "No it has never happened to me". Regards Badger.

Hi Badger,

It is there and it is 1kb = empty. It's weird since I have been using GXDEV for over 10 years and have never seen this happen.

Looks like I'll have to start documenting the file all over again.

Marc