How to create footer for navigation in factory talk studio me

There is nothing specifically designed for doing that but what you need to look into is global objects. Create the navigation template as a global object then you can cut and paste it to all the screens and it remains linked to the original. You can edit the global version and all the screens will update.

Put all the bits in a group so you can add things to it later.

The way I have seen it done (many years ago), is with multiple displays on the screen, one being set up with its position at the bottom serving as a navigation pane and the main part of the screen being set up with the required bottom number of pixels chopped off.

The only advantage being that you did not have to paste a global object on every page.

IIRC, it was necessary to ensure that the menu was set up as the Startup Display and there could be issues if you didn't get the positioning right or if you needed to have certain buttons hidden at certain times, so for those reasons I think I would like Geoff's suggestion a little bit better.