GE Fanuc Series 90 30

Zombie replies... Although 90-30 has been obsoleted by GE and is being replaced by GE RX3i series PLC/PAC the IC693CPU364 is a good substitute for IC693CPU363 and is available on the surplus market. If you're feeling inclined to swap out with a newer RX3i CPU then use the RX3i universal backplane, new low-end RX3i CPU and matching power supply. Use GE machine addition to import the old legacy ladder logic. All your original 90-30 I/O modules will snap right into the new RX3i backplane. Get a couple high-fives and some claps on the back from you're colleagues as being a smart guy.

Similar Topics

Has anyone worked with on of these PLC's? If so, how do I connect to one? What software do I need? What cable do I need? I'm looking online...
Replies
Views
Got an old machine with a IC610CPU104 CPU. A bit of research told me this is the same as DL305 so DirectSoft from AutomationDirect should work...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts I need to connect to this CPU 374 It seems it is a GE Fanuc PLC I want to know if I will require any specefic cable - from the...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to make a connection directly between a GE Fanuc 90-30 and a Mitsubishi FX Series PLC? If there is no means to connect directly...
Replies
Views
I have a Fanuc Robot F-200iB Series 9, 6 Axis and it is running on R-J3iB controller and the controller is configured to Mitsubishi PLC Q06HCPU...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom