I have TEMP TRANSMITTER SC631/TMT192-A, CAN I CONNECT IT ABB AI810 MODULE?

Both Sense and E&H have a temperature transmitter with the same model TMT-192. It might be the same, it might not.

Both are 2 wire, loop powered temperature transmitters. Both are HART.

In answer to your question, yes, you can connect the transmitter's output through the ABB analog input card, but being loop powered, there has to be a DC power supply in the loop. Is there?

Upscale or downscale values can indicate fault conditions, which can be problems related to the loop wiring, the sensor wiring to the transmitter, or the configuration of the transmitter, or the configuration of the AI module. That's a general answer, but you've only provided general information.

Similar Topics

Hello all! I need to install an 837T Temperature Transmitter (837T-N1N14B25A-D4 to be specific). it is a 4 pin connection. This is reading...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am looking for a temp. transmitter that can be installed in a 1" or 1-1/4" copper pipe. I recommended a clamp on type to my client...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a TH02 temperature transmitter in the plant. I would like to know the range temperature. I receive a 4-20mA on a 1794-IE8 card. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, A customer wants to integrate their main electric (Qty 3) and gas utility meter (Qty 1) readings into a micrologix 1100. Each...
Replies
Views
The objective: Reach about 10’ horizontally into a 1300F furnace, and pick up a 140lb rectangular container, then pull the container back out of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom