PV Plus 6

Marc

Hi Everyone,

I have a Panelview Plus 6 1000 which I am attempting to program. I have created the program but when I try to transfer the .MER file, the transfer utility says "The destination selected is not a valid device." "Please select a valid destination and try again." It shows up as a PanelView Plus_6 under RSLinx enterprise. Using FTStudio 5.00 CPR9. Any help would be great!

Thx

Marc

Pardon the obvious, but when you select the download option, down on the bottom have you browsed to and selected the specific PV+ terminal? That message occurs when you have not selected the destination device.

OG

Hi Operaghost,

I did in fact drill down to the device under the RSLinx Enterprise tab and the ethernet driver.

I managed to get to the RA website and download the V 6.1 of FTView Studio. It says it only works with FT Activation which I don't have. After drilling down into the install folders I found an install for the File Transfer utility v 6.1 and installed just that! Works like a charm I'm pleased to say!

I always like to post reolutions as well as problems!

Marc