Bit That Indicate Switching In Slc 500

ckchew666

Hi,

I'm new in Hot-backup for SLC 500 using 1747-BSN. When there is a switching from primary to secondary, is there any bit that indicate this switchover? Pls advise...thanks.

Regards,
CK Chew

many factor can cause the switchover, no power from the primary rack, when primary is switched into program mode....etc..

Similar Topics

A couple days ago I accidentally toggled an alwasyoff bit. The issue is it was set up as a single OTU on a rung, nothing else, and used as XICs...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an old panel builder 32 that I’m replacing for a factory talk me hmi . In the plc for the old panel builder there is a coms bit for the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Haven't been on in a while. I need to generate a bit level pdf of the I/O for RSLogix 500. I can generate a report but it just shows the...
Replies
Views
I tried researching but I still don't quite get it. As far as I understood, it's used after a function is called in STL and then if the function...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm struggling over some basic stuff here. 41001 I is a 16 bits integer that I'm able to read with InTouch. What I need to do is to read...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom