Cybersecurity : USB Scanning Kiosk

mad4x4

Anyone built there own Cyber Security scanning Kiosk. I was thinking Machine on internet that has some sort of utility on it that authroises UBS sticks as clean. And an associated WINDOWS driver on the control system machine that will only allow access to authorised Sticks. Is there software out there that does this.

What platforms/ OS does it support for Kiosk and for controls machines.

Do I have to buy a BLOGGs kiosk or can I build my own.

Similar Topics

On with the dawn of IIOT and the linking of legacy systems to the "cloud" what is the opinion on Edge Of Network Connectors, These are typically...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Bonjour, Je n'ai pas de communication modbus RTU vis la configuration ci-dessus. J'ai essayé les deux mode ch1 et ch2 mais rien ne fonctionne...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a protocol named "BitBus" which use a SDLC protocol for encapsulation. This protocol contains start & End Flag, but when i...
Replies
Views
Hello all. My rslinx freezes for several minutes each time a USB device is browsed. I thought I was freezing indefinitely, but disabling...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom