Control logix PLC with ESA HMI

sandy5020

Hi experts,

We have one control logix plc with ethernet module which is already running for a long time. now we wish to take some data on a remote hmi.

we are able to ping the PLC but data is not updating in HMI -it shows some protocol error and the ESA tech people saying this is because our plc is master . any suggestion please. following are the PLC configuration

1756-L71 PLc
Ethernet module-1756
EN2T-192.168.1.11

Thanks
sandy

Similar Topics

Hi I want to press a button on the HMI screen and write to a bit within an Integer within a control logix PLC. The iFix version is 5.5 and using...
Replies
Views
Can an HMI access the control logix plc tag's Description? It's relatively new that the PLC stores the PLC tags descriptors in it's own plc...
Replies
Views
Dear All. I need comm between Compactlogix/Controllogix with PNOZ m1p ETH. What we need the communication option? or can be connect direct? many...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I would liket to ask for your help. I have a L73S PLC which communicates with a Soft Siemens PLC by MSG. (I already got the system...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to upload all of the tags with their current values from the PLC? I am using Studio 5000 version 31.11. We need a snapshot of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom