InTouch OMI

kk6mrp

In InTouch OMI, is is possible to make a button which, when pressed displays a symbol inside an InTouch OMI panel? I can display a symbol this way either scripting or with the ShowSymbol animation showing it at a predefined location, but I can't make it display the symbol inside the panel.

Thank You!

You need to use the ShowContent() script function in the action script of the button to have the symbol show up in an OMI panel.

Similar Topics

hello. In Intouch, I want the color of the alarm window in the header menu to change depending on the priority value of the tag. To do this, I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm trying to configure a rate of change alarm on a setpoint tag so that when the operator types a number by error (exemple: 30 instead...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
and then when i open the windowmaker, intouch is shutdown... that's not work that's demo I have 30days demo
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom