Unexpected termination of RSLinx Classic

rsquestion

Hi,
will appreciate your help with my problem.

After years of usage our RSLinx starts to stop unexpectedly. It is possible to start it but it stops again and we don't know why. We are able to run it as app without problems but it fails when comes to service.

What I see in the logs:

Could not load language specific resource DLL [....], reverting to English. - I guess it is not the issue as it started to appear before we got this problem as well

The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE)

The RPC server is unavailable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA)

What we did:

set automatic restart of RsLinx after two failures - did not help
deleted Harmony files - any influence observed, I guess constant deleting is not the solution

reinstalled the server + RS Linx - did not help
installed new version of RSLinx - helped for a week but now the issue appears again
check if RPC is set to automatic, DCOM server process launcher to automatic and RPC launcher is set to manual

What I found was an advice about registers - we need to check it.

Any suggestion?

[FONT=&quot]Thanks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]