restore problem with rsview me application

DaveW

I got a PanelView Plus 1000 application that is working fine from as far as communication my laptop and RSView Studio ME 3.2. The problem I am having is that I can backup and restore this application from my notebook but I can't do it on another computer running the same version of RSView Studio. What's weird is I am able to backup and restore from the 2nd pc with a program created there. Any thoughts?

Dave,

What isn't working? Are you getting an error message? If so, what is the error? What steps are you taking to restore the file. Walk us through it so we can understand where things might be awry.

For example:
1. I launch the Application Manager by going to Programs-> Rockwell Software-> RSView Enterprise->Tools->Application Manager.
2. I choose RSView Machine Edition
3. I select ........................

Give us details!

OG

Thanks for replying, OG. As it turns out, the other guys is runing 3.1 instead of 3.2. Can't trust what people says sometimes.