Omron Cp1L + ad041

kraizeg

Hi all:
I have reading you many times helping me with other solved problems...
Now i have an Omron Cp1L, with an Analogic AD041 and i want to connect with analogic sensor 0-10V. All i have read is as simple as activate this with I/O table and vouala! but i have not this I/O table nowhere, i can´t activate the AD041 if it is not activating the bytes with the mov command. the probe works correctly because when the pressure varies the voltage varies in the expansion card but the plc does not "see" it.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Similar Topics

Hi everyone! I have an issue with some Omron CP1L-E PLC's. They're connected to get the info from production machines, but I've noticed that...
Replies
Views
Hi! Omron CP1L. CX Programmer. How do I fix so that a CNTRX(548) remembers the count it had before a power failure? I need to know how many...
Replies
Views
Hi! Newbie here... Cx-programmer CP1L PLC NB7 HMI I want to multiply something i by 1,5 in CX-Programmer to get a higher number to use in HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been upgrading some machines recently which involves installing a 10" NB HMI, HUB and a CP1L-E to avail of the built-in ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi, is someone experiment connecting a Omron plc CP1L with a Siemens HMI TP1200?, i've installed the drivers in WinCC , plc options is just CS1 or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom