Directsoft 32

Jnelson

Hello all,

Can ayone tell me if it is possible to put page breaks in between section of ladder in Dirctsoft32. I really like how with RSlogix when you enter a rung description it puts a colored line across the ladder. This makes a clear distinction between different sections, if you want to keep them seperate. If this is possible or if anyone has any other idea's, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thanks

John

You can use the comment editor to put comments between rungs in DirectSoft. It is found under the Tools menu.

I understand that, as i use that all of the time but this is not what i am looking for. I am looking for a page break to seperate sections of ladder. Thanks for the reply though.

Eric where are you?

Thanks

John

Sorry, I understood what you wanted, but I know of no way to do that with the current software. RDay is correct.

Jnelson said:
Eric where are you?

I'm here all the time John. The question is where have YOU been?... :D

Sorry to say that you're stuck using rung comments. Realize though, that you have 20 lines available in a rung comment. I 'section off' code by utilizing the rung comment of the lower rung.

End of Section A

---------------------------------------------------

Beginning of Section B

Instant horizontal rule!... :nodi:

beerchug

-Eric

Thanks for your help guys, I kinda figured that I was stuck with what they give me. Oh well lucky for all of us AD is improving their products all of the time. Maybe they will add this in at some point. I guess I should not complain considering the price of the software.

Eric, I am here all of the time but mostly in phantom as my usual login is at work. I do not respond to allot of things because I am not as knowledgable as most here. If I know the answer for sure I will speek up otherwise I do not want to give incorrect information.

Thank you all again for your replies, You guys ROCK!!

John