AB Micrologix 1400 - RTC

ragsncl

Hi, Could someone please check the file attached and advice if there is any thing else to be considered? Please note I have attached only part of file, where the lead motor starter is rotated every week with BSL instruction.

Panel for a 12 fan unit, so 12 motor starters controlling 12 fans.

We need the first fan to be moved along by one each week so
In week 1, the fans run 1 to 12
In week 2, the fans run 2 to 12 and then 1.
In week 3, the fans run 3 to 12 and then 1 to 2.
In week 4, the fans run 4 to 12 and then 1 to 3 etc. and so on

The set point is 28 Deg C (set from local pot, changeable depending upon the load on the building). 12 motors each 3.8 Amps and 1.79kW. Process variable - Temperature Transmitter: We will use normal 0-10V (0-50 Deg C temperature probe) (remote operation)

Regarding the switch over from 1 week to another, I am using a BSL instruction to select a fan to be on duty, the input is from the RTC in the PLC.

Thank you.

looks workable from what I see thus far however one concern you will need to look into is you should check if the primary duty fan is functional. Also for rotation the method your using will not tally the total running hours ( not really necessary) but if the reason is to have equal wear then this necessarily accomplish that

.rss & pdf file attached

Hi Mordred, thank you for the info. I will keep it in mind.

Could you & other members please advice on the program attached, any changes etc?

I have attached both .rss & pdf file attached for reference.

I would very much appreciate your inputs.

Thank you.

Last edited: