simatic pc station

donald_soft

Hi
what is difference between SIMATIC PC STATION and OTHER STATION in simatic manager?
i select simatic pc station with cp5611 for connecting to wincc,and i dont know ,should i define cpu as DPmaster and simatic pc station as master ?i must dpv0 or dpv1 ?i can not define wincc in application ?
best regards
rose

Similar Topics

My problem is that I can not approach variables from OPC Scout 10. I can see Data blocks but not variables. I'm using TIA portal v14, SImatic...
Replies
Views
Dear Everybody I try to use Station Configuration Editor but i have some problem. 1.When start Station Configuration Editor, loading tab is...
Replies
Views
hi , I'm trying to make a connection between PC station and s300 station . I did all steps in the manual of Siemens TCP/IP Slave Ethernet Driver...
Replies
Views
I having a problem to connect my CPU 315 2PN/DP to a Siemens EX panel PC. The problem is i used to use the ethernet port to connect to a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a SIMATIC 416-2 CPU connected to a MP 377 WinCC touch screen via MPI cable. How do I detect a communication fault on the MPI cable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom