MPM servo motor replacement

widelto

Hi :

A customer have a servo motor MPM 3203R-1170, this motor was driven by a MPA-75-460, both unit were manufactured by MTS.

Parker Hannifin bought MTS several year ago, three years ago we replaced MPA drive wit a Parker Compax3 C3H090V4F10I10T10M0 with no problem at all.

Now we need to replace the servo motor, but It seems Parker has no replacement for it, they only produce small servo motors.

Attached you wil find original servo motor specs, have any one of you ever replaced this servo. I noted that several years ago some people here mentioned they have work with this unit.

This servo motor is a carriage motor for a flying cutoff manufactured by Alpha thermatool.

Regards,

William Delatorre (widelto)

I would contact Kollmorgen. They may be able to provide a motor for your needs. www.kollmorgen.com. I could not see where they have a distributor for Colombia, but if they have a motor, they will find a way to sell it to you, I'm sure. Good luck in your search.

Any luck?

Hi William,
I have to do the same, find a replacement for a MPM3203R-1170 servo. Also for an Thermatool Alpha cutoff. Did you have any success that you would like to share? Thanks.

Paul D.

Hi William,
Thanks for the reply. When you say"finally", does that mean you gave up trying to find a replacement and resorted to a repair? Because there are no simple replacements available? I'm looking for a motor that I can just swap out with little or no mechanical modifications. We will be replacing the amplifier as well, of course.

Paul